Leading telecommunications organisation seeks aServiceNOW Solution Designer withAPIintegrations (REST & SOAP) and Customer Portals experience!!
The following are some of the key responsibilities:
- Responsible for defining, architecting, designing and implementing end-to-end ServiceNow based custom applications
- Develop and customise ServiceNow - from determining scope, providing effort estimates, collecting requirements, design & development, testing, writing implementation plans, and execution of those plans
- Collaborate with IT and business teams to gather develop and validate business requirements
- Transform functional requirements into detailed technical designs that represent actionable development tasks
- Driving process definition, re-engineering, integration requirements, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Developing required documentation
The following are the key skills and experience required:
- Strong experience with ServiceNow design and development especially API integrations (REST & SOAP), and Customer portals.
- Expertise in ServiceNow's ITSM & ITOM implementations
- Expertise in ServiceNow CSM implementations
- Senior level expertise in ServiceNow Architecture and solution design for complex and large ServiceNow deployments.
- Expertise in writing detailed design documents for large scale ServiceNow ITSM& ITOM implementations.
- Expertise in ServiceNow automation
- Experienced in writing Client, Jelly and other scripting in ServiceNow
- Experienced with developing custom CMS applications in ServiceNow
- Experienced working with Forms, Workflows, Wizards and Record Producers in ServiceNow
- Experienced in writing Business Rules and Script includes Jobs in ServiceNow
- Experienced in building custom UI Pages and Macros in ServiceNow
- Experience on Integration technologies such as Web Services, SOAP, HTTP, MID Server
- Have grip on UI Policies, ACL in ServiceNow
- Experienced in understanding & resolving update set conflicts.
- Strong understanding and experience with leading ITSM toolsets such as ServiceNow, HP Service Desk, HP Service Manager, CA Service Desk, IBM TSRM/CCMDB and Remedy ARS
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work across multiple teams.
- Telco experience - deploying ServiceNow applications.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe this is the right role for you then APPLY NOW on the link below!!