One of our government clients is looking for a ServiceNow Senior Project Manager to join their team to be based at Parramatta for an initial contract till June 2021 + possible extension . The Senior PM is responsible for managing the project on a day to day basis on behalf of the Project Board in accordance with the NSW Government Portfolio Planning & Governance mandated policies, standards and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience is managing the implementation of ServiceNow Platforms into large and complex organisations;
- Strong track record in delivering high quality successful ICT projects using contemporary project management methodologies and application development methodology;
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders (internally and externally); set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; and execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Certified in project management best practice methodologies, (preferably PRINCE2);
- Experience in providing quality and accurate monthly status reporting according to the required standards and accurately forecasting and estimating financial and resource needs;
- Knowledge of and experience in benefits realisation;
- Drive project outcomes and capability;
- Highly experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel and Power Point) and ServiceNow .
If you think this is the right role for , please apply to Sunil Kompiyil with your updated CV to be contacted .