- Large NSW Government Organisation
- Implement ServiceNow CSDM / CMDB Integration
- 6 Months Contract - Macquarie Park or Burwood / WFH
Our Client is a large NSW Government Organisation looking for a ServiceNow Senior Developer to manage the end to end delivery of ServiceNow based solutions involving building the IT Catalogue items
- Participate in process analysis and requirements shaping.
- Share ServiceNow best practices and be consultative throughout the technical design and build of the solutions.
- Provide ServiceNow technical expertise, to configure the solutions
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators/developers to develop solutions
- Lead and drive functional analysis, data and relationship mapping in regard to CMDB integration.
- Provide ServiceNow expertise in regard to the implementation of ServiceNow CSDM.
- Development capability and experience across ITSM, HR SD and ITOM
- Service Portal and ServiceNow Catalogue definition and build.
Skills and experience:
- Strong experience in hands-on ServiceNow development
- Passion for automation
- Strong experience in writing Java scripts
- Candidate must be organised and analytical, adept to working in a team environment, able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.
- Candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ServiceNow project delivery and ServiceNow integrations
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.