- Service Now Platform Specialist
- Permanent role
- Based in Black Town
The Service Management Platform Specialist exists to execute day-to-day governance, support, administration and maintenance of the Technology Service Management platform, currently ServiceNow, and associated applications.
- Leads the implementation and facilitates and supports the rollout of updates, new applications and enhancements in Technology Service Management platform.
- Provides day-to-day support, administration and maintenance of the Technology Service Management platform and associated applications.
- Develops systems integrations and process automation within Technology Service Management platform to meet business requirements.
- Loads, manipulates and maintains data connections between Technology Service Management platform and other systems.
- Creates Technology Service Management platform reports and dashboards and provides assistance to empower end users to create their own reports and dashboards.
- Provides technical support and training for Technology Service Management platform including escalation and resolution to external service providers
- Specialised Professional: 3-10 years' experience in a similar/professional role within the Consulting, Utilities or Technology sector
- ACSC cyber security principals.
- ITIL framework.
- Certificate III/IV or Diploma or other formal qualifications in IT or related disciplines
- Working experience, with proven capabilities in the area of ServiceNow development and configuration
- ServiceNow certifications
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quotting ref: #202118.