About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, making NSW a great place to live and work.
About the Role
A SeviceNow Development Lead to work on a new ServiceNow implementation. You will work on the delivery of the agency's vision of a Single Platform of Engagement for all support services and will manage a small team of developers within an Agile environments.
You will bring your ServiceNow development and architecture skills, your agile delivery management and coaching and mentoring capabilities to this role
- Lead the technical development and support services within the program
- Manage a small team of 4-6 resources
- Architect, design and develop ServiceNow as a digitisation and workflow platform
- Build a high performing delivery team
- Drive continuous improvement of the technical delivery.
- Manage the backlog, define MVPs and provide transparency of delivery progress.
- Manage the development process, tracking of items in progress and escalations
- Manage ServiceNow environments and development life-cycle.
- Integration of ServiceNow with other applications & toolsets.
- Coaching team members in ServiceNow development
- Perform hands on development.
- Experienced as a SeviceNow Development Lead
- 3+ years of experience within ServiceNow implementations (mandatory).
- Minimum 4 years experience leading ServiceNow development teams in large and complex organisations
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow architecture and experience in designing, developing, testing, documenting and deploying software features on the ServiceNow Platform
- Demonstrated experience integrating the ServiceNow platform
- Experience in developing a culture of continuous improvement
- Strong background in Service Management delivery
- Experienced agile & devops practitioner
- Preferred Certified ServiceNow Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submissions ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 188643
Please click the apply button.