We are currently recruiting for multiple ServiceNow Developers to work within one of Australia's Iconic brands.
We are seeking experienced ServiceNow Developers, who are capable of working in a multi-talented team across a broad range of ServiceNow products. We would view experience with ServiceNow ITOM a huge advantage, including knowledge of CSDM, Discovery, Service Mapping and Event Management.
Skills and Experience Required:
- ServiceNow platform management and development experience
- Hands-on experience with development and maintenance of Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, REST, SOAP, email, MID, etc…).
- Hands-on experience with Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, CSS, and AJAX within ServiceNow.
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and data integration with other external sources.
- Demonstrable experience with analysis, validation and processing of data
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases.
- Experience in developing and analysing reporting data to identify trends and insights to drive service improvement
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator - mandatory
- ServiceNow Certified Developer - desirable
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW for more information.