We are seeking to engage a ServiceNow Developer with a high level of expertise. You will be working in a multi-disciplinary Agile Team across multiple projects incorporating Service Now.
You will need to leverage experience and knowledge to deliver end-to-end solutions, including:
- Technical: implementation of processes, workflow customisations, ticketing, process automation, report development, dashboard creation.
- System configurations: design and deliver technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform and assist clients with proof of concepts, design work sessions and stakeholder engagement.
Key position responsibilities:
- ServiceNow configuration and administration
- Identification of issues and develop solutions to resolve them
- Escalation of issues and risks within team structure.
- Coordination to testing & training documentation
- Respond to reported problems, performing fault diagnosis, analysis and rectification tasks
- Develop or assist in the development of test plans and user documentation
- Be able to work in an Agile team environment and with a variety of stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in implementation of ServiceNow functionality.
- Proven ability in development of solutions
- Ability to help resolve complex technical issues
- Experience in performing break/fix analysis and recommending solutions
- Good team player, with ability to multitask and work within an Agile framework.
This opportunity is open to Australian Citizens
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: 203114
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.