About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, making NSW a great place to live and work.
About the Role
SeviceNow Developer to work on a new ServiceNow implementation. You will work on the delivery of the agency's vision of a Single Platform of Engagement for all support services
- Design, develop and deliver Service Catalog and Catalog items for various standard and non-standard services, including items that are to be provisioned via approval and automation workflows.
- Development of Service Portal, PPM, Custom Applications, HR and ITSM & Asset Management requirements.
- Configure integration of ServiceNow with other technologies, including Identity Management, SAP & Document Management systems.
- As a senior member of the ServiceNow team you will be required to provide coaching for team members newer to the technology.
- Work within the agile development methodology, participating in all Scrum events
- Experienced as a SeviceNow Developer
- 2+ years of experience within ServiceNow implementations (Mandatory).
- Minimum 3 years of ServiceNow administration and development experience
- In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow platform and modules.
- Demonstrated integration development experience with ServiceNow
- Experienced in large and complex organisations;
- Detailed knowledge of ServiceNow at an architectural level
- Demonstrated Portal Development - HTML5, Angular JS, CSS and web development skills
- Demonstrated ServiceNow administration and support functions
- Preferred Certified ServiceNow Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist
- Experience working within an agile delivery environment (Scrum)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 188644.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).