- Immediate interviews and start,
- initial 6 Month contract + Extensions
- Sydney based role flexibility to work remotely
- International leader in research and education
configuration and enhancement of the ServiceNow platform as well as release management and implementation. Analyse business requirements, and design solutions to meet the business need. Have an ongoing commitment to providing high-quality customer service, resolving matters in an effective and timely manner. Staff in this role may manage internal and external (vendor) relationships to ensure the smooth operations of the service management platform.
- Provide ServiceNow technical expertise, to configure the ServiceNow solutions in line with the proposed architecture and designs
- Configure, code and script ServiceNow applications based on business requirements to facilitate rollout of new functionality, interfaces and modules.
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators/developers to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests.
- Ensure patches, upgrades and releases of new ServiceNow updates sets are implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations.
- Gathering and documenting user functional requirements, process requirements, and developing technical requirements.
- Work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for ServiceNow configuration, implementation and support.
- Manage the changes to production and non-production environments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with all ICT-related environments.
- monitor and action assignments within the support queue. Escalate issues as required in line with business needs. Identify and communicate business workarounds. Document all investigation and actions in appropriate tools
- Investigate, identify and rectify root cause of repetitive incident tickets
- Participate in the resolution of Major Incidents as required
- Provide technical expertise to the support team and work with other ICT support team members to arrive at problem resolutions
- Work closely with the business and ICT teams and vendors to provide issue resolution, solution and service delivery.
- Conduct complex analysis of the reported defects, present findings and work with other relevant staff to plan the best approach to issue resolution
A relevent Degree or extensive commercial experience
Certifications in Service Now
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button or Contact Richard Bissitt quoting reference 203583