- Demonstrated integration development experience with ServiceNow and other platforms in large and complex organisations;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of ServiceNow at an architectural level;
- Demonstrated Portal Development - HTML5, Angular JS, CSS and web development skills;
- Demonstrated ServiceNow administration and support functions - upgrades, patching, plugins and feature enhancements;
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist is highly desirable;
- Experience working within an agile delivery environment (Scrum).
- Design, develop and deliver Service Catalog and Catalog items for various standard and non-standard services, including items that are to be provisioned via approval and automation workflows.
- Development of Service Portal, PPM, Custom Applications, HR and ITSM & Asset Management requirements.
- Configure integration of ServiceNow with other applications and technologies, including Identity Management, SAP & Document Management systems.
If you think this is the right role for you , please apply to Sunil Kompiyil with your updated CV to be contacted .