One of our clients is looking for a ServiceNow - Configuration Administrator for an initial 6-month contract based in Sydney CBD.
The configuration administrator/librarian will be the custodian of all master copies of software, assets and documentation CIs registered with Asset and Configuration Management.
- Demonstrated experience as a ServiceNow - Configuration Administrator
- Ability to control the receipt, identification, storage, and withdrawal of all supported Cis
- Provide information on the status of Cis, number, record, store and distribute Asset and Configuration Management issues
- Assist in configuration management plan, create an identification scheme for configuration management libraries and the definitive media library (DML)
- Create an identification scheme for assets and the Definitive Spares (DS)
- Creates libraries or other storage areas to hold Cis, assists in the identification of products and CIs
- Accepts and records the receipt of new or revised configurations into the appropriate library
- Archives superseded CI copies, hold master copies, administer configuration control process
- Distribute change requests to individual team members for impact assessment
- Validates completeness of change requests, routes change requests to appropriate authority for approval, progress and tracks change requests through to completion, record decisions on change requests
- Produces configuration status accounting reports, assist in conducting configuration audits
- Liaises with other configuration libraries where CIs are common to other system
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail