Our Federal Government Client is seeking a ServiceNow Asset Management Manager team to undertake high level activities performed for the migration of ServiceNow's Hardware Asset Management (HAM) and Software Asset Management (SAM) modules.
This is a long-term contract role for June 2021 with possible extensions up to 30 June 2024, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Review and analyse the current state of hardware assets managed in the client's ServiceNow platform. Identify the current pain points of managing the current state.
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders to produce a cleansing plan of hardware assets.
- Perform data cleansing and tidy the hardware assets in ServiceNow HAM.
- Conduct workshops with stakeholders to gather requirements and identify current pain points of current state of software asset management.
- Configure ServiceNow SAM base configuration.
- Populate software assets into SAM and validate with stakeholders.
- Develop a knowledge transfer and training plan - conduct training sessions to stakeholders on HAM and SAM.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience in ServiceNow ITAM (Hardware Asset Management and Software Asset Management).
- Business and technical analysis skills to be able to conduct workshops, analyse current state and define requirements for future state.
- Collaborative skills to be able to work with various business and technical stakeholders.
- Presentation skills to be able to conduct workshops and training sessions to business and technical stakeholders.
- Writing skills to be able to create and maintain process and training documentation in an accurate.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #211261
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.