One of our client, global IT service consultancy, is seeking to engage an experienced ServiceNow Architect.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Strong experience in ITSM Business Process Consulting, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture.
- Experience in ServiceNow, CMDB & Service-Watch Skills
- Experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- Lead ServiceNow upgrades planning and execution and releases implementations
- Manages development efforts pertaining to modules of the ServiceNow platform
- Contributes to the strategic development of new platform customizations
- Participates in the collection and implementation of tool requirements C
- Certification ITIL Foundation / ServiceNow Admin Certified / ServiceNow Implementation specialist
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref 190235.