Our client is a leading health care and insurance provider in Australia, and they are currently seeking a ServiceNow Administrator to assist om developing technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform to satisfy business needs.
They are looking for two candidates who can start immediately.
In this role, you will be providing technical support to end users and assess problems to determine root cause. You will be applying innovative technologies to business processes in order to develop new solutions and troubleshoot issues as well as advising on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture.
- Overall administration of the ServiceNow instance
- Support and development of the ServiceNow platform, including catalog items, workflows, and integrations
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform and similar ITSM toolsets
- Provide recommendations for process improvement across all Service-Now modules and custom applications
- Ensure configuration consistency across development, test and production environments
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow Service Management platform
- Demonstrated experience in Service Management Practices, with an understanding of the key concepts associated with managing a CMDB.
- Experience in web development with knowledge of IIS, XML, Active Directory and application security frameworks
- Experience in SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, Agile) and implementing quality processes
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #198720