We are seeking Service desk professional to manage incidents and change requests and to support department operational staff.
In this role, you will
- Providing high level of customer service and technical support to customers in relation to all incidents and change requests.
- Logging all incidents and change requests into the CMS register, apply the appropriate severity levels, do initial diagnostics, provide regular updates and escalate them to the relevant resolver groups.
- Coordinating Change Initiators requests to achieve successful closure of all incidents and change requests.
- Providing remote support and guidance to all users in the resolution of incidents and change requests.
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience in a service desk environment.
- Capability to investigate and analyse requests and advise users of outcomes
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in managing issues from end to end.
- Basic ITIL knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an Australian Government security clearance Baseline and above
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at paul.vinay@ peoplebank.com.au. you can reach Paul on 02 6245 1725
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.