Our client is a Federal Government Agency who are dedicated in monitoring cyber threats across the globe 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so they can alert Australians early on what to do. They are currently seeking a Service Transition Coordinator on an initial 12 month contract.
In this role, you will be working with the Service Delivery Manager and Project Management team to ensure that new and changing services are successfully transitioned in line with key deliverables. This role requires the right individual to have proven experience in Service Transition, whilst developing their own Service Management experience.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and obtain a baseline security clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Under guidance from the Service Delivery Manager, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all plans/polices are in place for all agreed services.
- Create and maintain the Service Risk Register (SRR).
- Take accountability for the transition of new or changed services into BAU.
- Develop and improve service transition processes and ensure these are communicated to all stakeholders and followed throughout the Service Transition across the organisation
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- ITIL V3 Foundation (minimum
- Experience working in an ITIL Release or Change Management role
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Experience in Risk Management and Service Improvement.
- Experience in end-to-end service management to user populations of over 500
- Experience working in a SCRUM framework within an AGILE Software Development environment
- Experience in Service Transition and Service Design
- Current Baseline Security Clearance
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #203856