Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled Service Transition Analyst to ensure that new and changing services are successfully transitioned in line with key deliverables. This role requires the right individual to have a proven history in Service Design and Service Transition, and to take ownership of the service transition processes.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months, located at our Client's Brindabella Business Park, Canberra location.
In this role you will:
- Ensure that all plans/polices are in place for all agreed services
- Create and maintain the Service Risk Register (SRR)
- Take accountability for the transition of new or changed services into BAU
- Establish and maintain Service Catalogue and associated OLAs and SLAs where required.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- ITIL V3 Foundation (minimum)
- Experience in Service Transition and Service Design
- Experience working in an AGILE Software Development environment
- Experience in Risk Management, Service Improvement and Stakeholder Management
- Experience in end-to-end service management to user populations of over 500
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #203165
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.