Our Federal Government Client is seeking an engaging and experienced Service Operations Transformation Project Manager for a contract role. This is a 6 month contract role with a 6 month extension option and is working out of our Client's Canberra CBD location.
You will be a self-starter and possess great interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with peers and stakeholders at various levels.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated IT Service Management and ITIL understanding
- Proven Project Management Capability managing change and implementing ITIL, Service Management and Vendor Management processes
- Experience in leading IT operational teams and vendors
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule
- Demonstrated negotiation, conflict management and leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
- Ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings and effectively managing client escalations
- Ability to drive detailed planning and execution for complex IT initiatives
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 Job Reference: 184277, advising of which role you are interested in.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.