Service Now Developer / SME
Our client is looking for an experienced ServiceNow developer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working on a variety of ServiceNow projects developing the ServiceNow platform to best suit the customer's needs.
The role will include designing and implementing the user interface, applications and widgets within the service now platform
- Hands-on experience working with script based ServiceNow components, such as business rules, script includes, UI pages, etc
- Implementation dynamic and responsive Service Portal and end user interfaces on the ServiceNow Platform
- Building custom widgets as per customer requirements
- Integrating ServiceNow with other enterprise systems
- Hands-on experience in Service Catalogue modules
- Testing and trouble-shooting technical issues
- Attention to details and commitment to quality
- Minimum of 3 years development in ServiceNow
- ServiceNow Developer certification (preferred)
- Working knowledge of ITSM service delivery concepts
- Experience debugging and testing production issues
If interested in this role or For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Bissitt on Richard.Bissitt@peoplebank.com.au>quoting reference 200152