Our client, NSW state government is looking for a ServiceNow Developer/Solutions Architect to join their team up until 30th June 2022 + potential extension.
This is a rare opportunity - don't miss out!
You will get involved in the detailed design across the ServiceNow implementation.
Skills & Experience
- ServiceNow Developer (5+ years) and Solutions Architect with implementation experience across ITSM, HRSD and ITOM.
- Strong hands-on development skills
- Provide design governance, technical leadership in design and development across ServiceNow suite.
- Adept with Flow Designer to automate business processes
- Configure, code and script ServiceNow applications
- Expertise in Web Services integrations (SOAP and REST)
- Sound experience across ServiceNow suite
- Experience in versions such as New York, Orlando, Paris, and Quebec
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators/developers to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
At least two of the below mandatory Certifications required:
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS - ITSM)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS - CPG)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS - Event Management)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS - HR)
If this sounds like you, Please APPLY NOW OR Call Shaun Dickenson on 03 8080 7207. Job ref #239898