About the role
- Design, develop and deliver Service Catalog and Catalog items for various standard and non-standard services, including items that are to be provisioned via approval and automation workflows.
- Development of Service Portal, PPM, Custom Applications, HR and ITSM & Asset Management requirements.
- Configure integration of ServiceNow with other applications and technologies, including Identity Management, SAP & Document Management systems.
- Work within the agile development methodology, participating in all Scrum events.
Skills and experience
- Min 3 years of demonstrated ServiceNow administration and development
- Experience with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of ServiceNow platform and modules.
- ServiceNow Certification would be good, but not essential.
- Demonstrated integration development experience with ServiceNow and other platforms in large and complex organisations;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of ServiceNow at an architectural level;
- Demonstrated Portal Development - HTML5, Angular JS, CSS and web development skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on (03) 8080 7263 quoting reference 247805.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.