About the Company:
The AFP is seeking to engage a Service Now Developer with a high level of expertise. This resource will be working in a multi-disciplinary Agile Team incorporating ServiceNow. Their primary duties will be the development of a Procurement Portal and to assist with loading the electronic procurement workflow (including initial and subsequent versions) onto AFP systems.
About the role:
The ServiceNow Developer will work on implementation of the ServiceNow platform and assist in providing ServiceNow solutions.
- Scope and refine backlog
- ServiceNow configuration and administration
- Identification of issues and develop solutions to resolve them
- Escalation of issues and risks within team structure.
- Coordination to testing & training documentation
- Process documentation
- Respond to reported problems, performing fault diagnosis, analysis and rectification tasks;
- Provide or assist in the analysis of enhancements as requested by the business areas;
- Support, design, configure, test and implement ServiceNow functions and methods;
- Assist in the development and documentation of technical design standards and work within these standards;
- Develop or assist in the development of test plans and user documentation;
- Mentor and perform skills transfer to other team members and participate in code reviews;
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with AFP requirements
- Be able to work in an Agile team environment and with a variety of stakeholders.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant experience Demonstrated relevant experience (and past performance) in delivering the same or similar goods and/or services
- Ability to deliver Availability of required goods or services, committed available resources (including specified persons, contractors or consultants), and/or demonstrated ability to deliver within required timeframes to an acceptable quality standard.
- Solution Proposed solution is fit-for-purpose and meets the agency's requirements (without over-engineering/over-servicing). Solution considers Australian Government legislation, national and international standards, and agency-specific requirements.
- Flexibility and innovation Proposed solution incorporates innovation or may be adapted throughout the lifecycle of the goods and/or services (future-ready).
- Sustainability Compliance with all Procurement Connected Policies consideration of all necessary whole-of-life costs (including any options and components such as freight/transport, maintenance, training, licencing, consumables, future enhancements, transition-in/out, storage, disposals or destruction), does not present an administrative burden to the agency, and is considerate of social, economic and environmental impacts.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 243173.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.