- Permanent Opportunity
- Melbourne/ Canberra Location
- Must Have NV1 Security Clearance
- Service Manager Experience
My client is a Multi national Software Enterprise who are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software. Their scale is global with strong operational foundation and has proved over a combined 40 years of experience to deliver their commitments to the customers.
We are currently looking for a Senior Solution Architect with "Service Manager" experience with atleast NV1 Security Clearance.
- Deliver business value to customers by architecture effective information systems solutions that address the customer's business problems, needs and opportunities,
in a manner consistent with company's strategic and business goals.
- Architect custom solutions of project and program or operational scope
- Develop for client technically feasible long-term IT strategies and plans
- Develop and and deliver sales presentations at CEO/Executive Staff/CIO levels for medium to large opportunities
- Manage internal reviews and contribute to Solution Opportunity Approval and Review
(SOAR) process for medium to large opportunities
Knoweledge and Skills Required
- Service Manager product experience
- Ability to develop Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements
- Ability to lead the architectural design, development, deployment, and technical quality of medium to large business unit
- Ability to lead small team
- Excellent Stakeholder Enagagement skills
If you have required Skills and Experience, kindly apply NOW!