The Service Manager is responsible for the everyday experience the company employees have with the IT support teams, and is required to coordinate & manage all aspects of the company IT Systems and application environment to ensure service quality to end-users/clients is maintained at documented levels.
The Service Manger is also responsible for the Operational management of Vendors who support the company IT functions, and ensure Services are delivered in alignment with the contracted Service and Operating Levels. The role will also be responsible for working with suppliers to provide the necessary insight into the company business organisation, considerations, constraints and priorities to enable them to deliver effective outcomes for the organisation
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar environment.
- Knowledge and experience of contemporary industry trends service management design and execution.
- Skills in working with other internal and external organisations to negotiate and manage operational and support requirements.
- Experience providing best practice in IT Customer Service to internal stakeholders within a large, complex 24x7 operation.
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, Operating Systems, security, software technologies and applications.
- knowledge and experience of industry trends in Desktop Management systems and end user computing technologies.
- Relevant IT Degree
- Microsoft Office applications - intermediate to advanced level
- Certification in ITIL framework
- Working knowledge of ITSM
- Subject Matter expertise in IT Service Managment Processes
- Good Relationship Building Skills
- Significant ingenuity and flexibility is expected
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Eugene on 94094710 for a confidential and detailed discussion