Our client, a large Australian enterprise that is a leader in the retail sector are seeking to engage an experienced IT Service Management Lead.
You will be joining an existing team within an existing structure and you'll be responsible for driving operation excellence and strategic direction for the workplace environment from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the company, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be required to lead, mentor, present, liaise and manage all people of the business.
- Minimum 3+ years total IT Service Delivery experience,
- Vocational qualifications or certifications,
- Proven experience in strategy and design, governance, leadership, support and vendor management
- Effective management of the team and BAU environments.
- Experience in documenting, managing and maintaining processes to ensure effective communication
- Responsible for managing IT budgets
- Development and implementation of business plans
- Demonstrated continuous improvement,
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude,
- Outstanding communications skills and abilities as well as presentation experience,
- Ability to work well in ambiguous environments.
- Relevant IT Degree
- Microsoft Office applications - Advanced
- Certification in ITIL framework
- Working knowledge of ITSM
- Vendor Management capabilities
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent Customer Service attitude
- Good communication.
- Strong problem solving capabilities
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button