A Large Financial Client is in need of an IT Service Manager (mid-level) with experience within storage & back-up services for 12 months.
The Successful candidate will join the Infrastructure Team offering a sound background in IT business management. She/He will be looking at consumption and back-up services, looking for growth and improvement for the consumer of services, work with business units and application owners, forecasting cost of the services, trying to optimise these services, working with the risk areas, generate the recharge, and ensuring there's no gaps or anomalies on these services
- Look at monthly recharge for storage and backup services and yearly Consumption volume planning (Storage and Backups mainly) but previous years for all of compute
- Look at yearly Consumption cost plan for Storage and Backups
- Review, check and report data errors and perfor monthly Apptio reconciliation and validations (review, check and report data errors)
- Will champion role out of Apptio 2.0 with business.
- Generate Consumption reports
- Storage and back-up experience
- Strong IT business management background
- Great comms and strong stakeholders management experience
- Financial or banking background preferred
- Apptio experience preferred but other similar tool will also be considered
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 239976