- Large enterprise leader in Telco industry
- Initial 6 month contract with view to extend
- Administration of large scale Service Management platform
Our client, an industry leading Telco Vendor organisation, has an exciting opportunity for a Service Management Application Administrator to join the team working on an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend.
Working in a project capacity, the role will be responsible for responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Micro Focus Service Manager 9 (SM 9) product. This includes ticket management, application health and the overall application support. The individual must have experience in managing and maintaining the Service Manager application with the ability to branch out into other application with in the Micro Focus suite
In addition to this, the role will be working within a highly structured and process driven, ITIL environment, so experience in similar enterprise organisations and shared resource environments is a must.
If you would like to be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Experience with Micro Focus Service Manager 9.x, Remedy, Service Now or other enterprise-class tools
- Previous experience supporting, administering and configuring Micro Focus SM 9.x or HP Service Manager 9.x
- Experience working within Windows and Linux environments
- Previous ITIL/ITSM environment experience would be ideal
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 191481
Please click the apply button