The Service Level Manager is responsible for the quality and integrity of the Service Level Management process and is the interface to the customer and to the other process managers and service delivery managers. Furthermore, the Service Level Management Lead (SLM lead) aims to negotiate Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with the business, in accordance with the agreed service level targets, to ensure the provision of quality services to the company's customers and staff.
- Formulate and agree, with an appropriate Service Level Management structure for the organisation, to include:
- Service Level Agreement structure
- Operational Level Agreements with the Service Provider
- Third Party Supplier / Contract Management relationships to the Service Level Management Process
- Negotiatite Service Level Agreements based on agreed targets.
- Ensuring that Operational Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets.
- Manage metrics, benchmarking and KPI reporting on service levels.
- Design the structure and managing the Enterprise Service Level Management process
- 3-5 year experience in a Service Level Management Lead role or more extensive Service Management experience in other disciplines that utilise SLM
- Process ownership/management and governance experience
- Building and maintaining reports through recognised software packages
If this role is of interest to you, please click APPLY today or, if you would like more information, please call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.