Our high-profile Client is seeking to engage a Service Desk Technicians for an immediate start, 6-month contract with 6-month extension option, working into a Federal Government Client in Canberra ACT.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Troubleshooting & investigating IT-related issues
- Logging jobs and escalating to cross-functional teams
- Collaborating with other vendors and service providers
- Deliver a high-level of customer service, which is proactive, cooperative and dependable by analysing user needs and developing rapport with clients
The successful candidate will possess:
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to pick things up quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to carry out shift work on a 24/7 roster is also desirable but not required.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 195146
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.