- Multiple opportunities with almost immediate start
- Long term contracts with possibility to extend
- Leader in IT Services industry
Our client, a leader in the IT Services industry, have multiple opportunities available for strong Helpdesk/Service Desk/Tech Support Analysts to join the team based in Sydney's Inner West.
Working within a large enterprise tech support department, the roles will be responsible for providing level 1 support for internal and external end users on varied hardware and software platforms (namely Windows OS, MS Office and iOS technical issues) and tracking these via an internal ticket management tool (like Service Now, HPSM or Remedy). Additionally the role will be responsible for utilising monitoring tools and processes to proactively identify incident prevention opportunities.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT
- 2-4 years experience working in a similar position.
- Experience providing technical support on Windows OS (7 and 10) and the MS Office Suite.
- Proven experience with ticket management tools like Service Now, HPSM or Remedy
- Understanding of iOS and Android would be highly beneficial.
- ITIL certifications or at least proven experience working within structured ITIL environments.
- Strong communication skills with a team player's attitude.
For further information please APPLY NOW via the link below or call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.