Service Desk Technical Lead
Must have experience working on Office 365 and SharePoint Online
Our client, a large Australian enterprise that is a leader in the construction / real estate sector is seeking to engage an experienced Service Desk Technical Lead.
You will be joining an existing team within an existing structure and you'll be required to take part in the support of 2000+ users as well as project deployment from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be required to liaise with all parts of the business and external vendors. Your ability to create and maintain excellent working relationships will be crucial.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Senior Desktop role handling all Level 3 escalations
- Vocational qualifications and or certifications,
- Solid technical background experience with Desktop services, Office365, SharePoint MDM, Email and fax services, Asset Management, Microsoft, Azure, Servicenow, AD.
- Vendor management experience,
- Experience with SaaS, PaaS and DtaaS
- High level of experience in complex troubleshooting.
- Flexible attitude and can do approach to all work duties.
- Outstanding communications skills and abilities as well as presentation experience,
- Ability to work well in ambiguous environments.
If you have all the required skills and experience mentioned you are encouraged to apply for a confidential chat and further job details.