- Perm Role
- Location: Bella Vista
Our client based in Bella Vista is looking for a Service Desk Team Leader/ Manager to join its IT team.
The Service Desk Manager will ensure high service standard is provided to the business, SLA reported on to IT Management team and targets achieved. Some technical project management is required along with business process improvement initiatives where applicable.
- Manage and support the delivery of all Service Desk requests.
- Provide quality and timely support to desktop systems (end-user systems). This includes after hours on-call support as and when required
- Assist with monitoring and maintenance of infrastructure systems (servers, software (including applications and OS) and network where applicable)
- Proactively seek to identify and address root cause issues that may affect the IT environment
- Support professional contacts with 3rd party partners
- Manage ad-hoc systems changes and repairs as required
- Review Operational performance and report service desk service levels
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in IT or relevant discipline
- Previous experience as a service desk team leader/ manager
- Experience in running an efficient service desk
- Good Leading Skills
- Experience implementing good practice and involved (desirable managed) deployment of a new service desk system.
- Previous experience managing direct reports.
- Relevant technology exposure and appreciation including familiarity with desktop, server and network technologies
For more info contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org