A market leader has opportunities for Full Time Service Desk Operators to support internal clients across a range of enquiries.
Recent IT graduates are encouraged to apply. Individuals demonstrating outstanding customer service backgrounds will also be considered for these opportunities.
Coming from a strong customer service background, you will be an excellent and confident communicator who is self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude. Your computer competency coupled with your enthusiasm and passion for customer service will see you succeed in this role.
To be successful you will demonstrate the following:
- A stable employment history in Customer Service (IT Helpdesk, Contact Centre or Hospitality) or be a current IT student or recent graduate
- A high level of computer literacy with an ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Be a quick learner with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to follow structured processes and procedures
- Show initiative in the resolution of customer related issues
- Excellent interpersonal and confident communication skills, demonstrating exceptional telephone manner
- Be committed to a long-term opportunity
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development with one of Australia's most highly regarded organisations
- Excellent incentives - be rewarded by greater earning potential
- Work for an organisation that's truly focused on their people
- No sales or outbound calls. This is purely a customer service opportunity supporting internal customers over the phone
These are permanent full-time positions and participation in a 7-day shift roster will be required. Hours of work could be between 6am to 10.40pm.
For further information please contact Kat on (08) 8112 7400.
SA: LHS 296564