A highly reputable market leader has opportunities for a Service Desk Operator to join their Adelaide CBD based team to support internal clients across a range of enquiries.
IT qualification is a requirement for this role.
Coming from a strong customer service background, you will be an excellent and confident communicator who is self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude. Your computer competency coupled with your enthusiasm and passion for customer service will see you succeed in this role.
To be successful you will demonstrate the following:
- A stable employment history in Customer Service (Contact Centre, IT Helpdesk)
- A high level of computer literacy with an ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Be a quick learner with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to follow structured processes and procedures
- Show initiative in the resolution of customer related issues
- Excellent interpersonal and confident communication skills, demonstrating exceptional telephone manner
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development with one of Australia's most highly regarded organisations.
- Excellent incentives - be rewarded by greater earning potential.
- Work for an organisation that's truly focused on their people.
- No sales or outbound calls. This is purely helpdesk opportunity supporting internal customers over the phone.
These are contract full-time role and participation in a 7-day shift roster will be required. Hours of work could be between 6am to 10.40pm.
To be considered for these opportunities, please APPLY today or for more information, please contact Kat or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.