Our client -
Our clients technology & transformation division develops and executes all technical change within the organization; ensuring the strategic leverage of technology to deliver the organisations strategy.
With the largest IT function in Western Australia, the Division works on a wide variety of technologies and projects with the support of a dedicated team and the Agile methodology.
Our client is striving to be the most productive, agile, and customer-focused technology & operations team in the world. They want to be known for being vibrant, collaborative, innovative, trusted, and courageous. It is how they support the business to achieve their vision.
You will be responsible for ensuring colleagues' technical issues and requests are dealt with as effectively and efficiently as possible.
You will be focused on overall quality and performance, as well as early problem identification and help develop capabilities for colleagues to increasingly self-serve the support they require.
Your measures of success will be focused on colleague satisfaction, first, call fix resolution and Service Desk improvement initiatives.
* First level support for IT issues and queries reported to the IT Service Desk & Buzz Bar
* Working to meet service level targets for all IT Incidents and Service Requests
* Communication of IT Incident and Service Request progress through to resolution with customers
* Correct re-assignment of complex incidents to relevant teams as required
* Simplification of team processes and services through continuous improvement and productivity initiatives
* Application of diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures
* Active engagement with wider Service Management teams
You will be an experienced Service Desk consultant with a background in Service Management.
* Active Directory
* Windows operating systems
* Basic Networking
* Excellent troubleshooting/diagnostic skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Patience and the ability to work through the incident/issue with the end user
* Experience working in ITIL and Agile environments
* ITIL or similar Service Desk Accreditation
* Microsoft or similar technical qualifications
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (208013)