A large Australian organisation is currently looking for a Service Desk Engineer to join the Perth team. This is an initial 3-month contract based in the Perth CBD with the possibility of an extension.
- You will be a single point of contact for IT issues and queries;
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support;
- Log calls in Service Desk ticketing tools (ServiceNow, BMC, Remedy, etc.);
- Identifying issues and guiding customers to enable self-help for similar future issues;
- Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications.
- Flexibility to work in 24x7 work environment with shift operations;
- Experience working in large organisations in a Service Desk capacity;
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 10/8/7) and Office Suite;
- Strong software knowledge particularly installations;
- Knowledge about Active Directory, Exchange Mailbox, Remote desktop connectivity;
- Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively;
- Ability to handle high workloads and volumes with good problem-solving skills.
- Work onsite for a leading oil and gas company;
- Centrally located in the Perth CBD;
- Diverse company culture.
If you are interested in applying, please click the link with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 94231422 (Job Reference: 188570)