About the role
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen in our client's busy Service Desk environment, based in Melbourne CBD. As a Service Desk Engineer you will act as the customer's single point of contact and your primary responsibility will be to log and resolve all IT incidents in accordance with customers SLA's.
- Permanent opportunity
- Great opportunity to develop IT support skills and get your foot in the door of the IT industry
- Flexible work environment (after training/onboarding etc.)
Success in this role looks like:
- Satisfied customers for each and every transaction
- Identified ways to make the customer experience better (continuous service improvement)
- Good collaboration with team members both within the team as with L2/3 support teams
- All cases are conforming with the operating standards, not triggering queue management escalations
- You continuously strive to gain more knowledge and to improve the service you provide to the customers with the aim to progress to your next role within Empired in line with your career plan.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience providing technical support
- Experience in a high volume customer service centre (telephone and email resolution)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office products and related technology (be able to assist end users)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at email@example.com
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.