Our client is seeking a Service Desk Consultant to join their secure and government service desk team. The team is responsible for the quick resolution of incidents and service requests and to ensure the company is delivering to the service levels agreed service levels in a secure setting.
- Working for a large multinational under a friendly and approachable manager
- Work in a very stable team assisting both government and corporate clients
- Manage Customer Incidents and Service Requests. Eg, Remedy 7or Service NOW
- Resolve Incidents and Fulfil service request using various tools e.g. MICA, TACAS, Cisco Call Manager
- Actively manage 3rd parties to insure customer SLAs are met
- Keep the customer informed on status of Incidents or service Requests.
- Update articles in SMEC Remedy Knowledge Management system or equivalent
- Manage and assist with escalations and service improvements
- Provided weekly updates/mitigation of tickets
- Assisted the Service Desk Team Manager with various requests/escalations
- Adhere to SLA s for Service Requests and Incident handling
- Monitor and Manage Incidents and Service Requests queues
- Participate and Adhere to jeopardy management processes
- Must have Baseline Security Clearance or above - MUST
- Wanting a long-term opportunity with a global company where you can climb the ranks
- Confident over the phone
- Experience in customer service or help desk ideal but not essential
- Might have experience typing up tickets but not essential
Please submit CV in word format ONLY.
ref: 161 933