Our client, a large multi-national corporation is currently requiring Service Desk Consultants to join their team. This is a front of house service desk role, primarily the role is to manage Incidents and Service Requests, actively inform the customer on status and manage suppliers to deliver to service levels for a range of complex products and services available to our customers, while actively contributing to knowledge management, customer satisfactions and service improvement.
- This is a dynamic team
- Opportunities for all career minded individuals to work their way to the top or into any of their hundreds of departments
- Although this is a contract, we are looking for people who want to stay with the company long term
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage Customer Incidents and Service Requests using SMEC Remedy 7.6 or other Service Management Tools (Service NOW)
- Resolve Incidents and Fulfil service request using various tools e.g. MICA, TACAS, Cisco Call Manager
- Actively manage 3rd parties to insure customer SLAs are met
- Keep the customer informed on status of Incidents or service Requests.
- Update articles in SMEC Remedy Knowledge Management system or equivalent.
- Must have baseline or above - MUST
- Career minded
- Wanting a long term opportunity with a global company where you can climb the ranks
- ITIL experience desirable but not essential
- Confident over the phone
- Experience in customer service / help desk ideal but not essential
- Might have experience typing up tickets but not essential
- Big multinational
- Lots of opportunities to move into various departments in hundreds of different fields
- Award ceremonies and bonuses for successful work
- Stable and profitable
- Great exposure to the inner working of a mammoth sized organisation
- New offices and close to public transport
- Approachable management / the most friendlty boss in the industry
Please apply immediately if you are seeking experience working in a large corporation for a career opportunity.
Please submit CV in word format ONLY.
ref 161 933