A large Australian organisation is currently looking for a Service Desk Engineer to join the Perth team. This is an initial 6-month contract based in the Perth CBD with the possibility of an extension.
- Be the first point of contact for IT issues and queries
- Identifying issues and categorising/prioritising the incident and service requests
- Attend to all support queries with a high degree of customer service
- Provide guidance and coaching to users to enable self-help or self-resolution in future
- Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications
- Have experience with 1st and 2nd line support in a large organisation
- Experience with Microsoft OS (Win10, Win8, Win7) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ticketing tools such as ServiceNow, BMC, Remedy, HPSM
- Experience in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Basic Active Directory, Exchange, Remote desktop knowledge
If you are interested in applying, please click the link with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 189224)