Job Location: Clayton - Melbourne
Job Contract: 12 months contract with a view of extension.
Security Clearance - NV1
- Managing a high volume, internal service desk for the companies APAC region.
- Liaise with users regarding their day to day technical problems and provide support to these users
- Perform general support duties to cover absences within the IT&T team or as directed
- Log all incidents and service requests received via telephone, email or in person in a timely manner
- Accurately update all progress on incidents and service requests · Resolve incidents and service requests in a timely manner
- Follow the Service Desk documentation and processes and highlight any inconsistencies to management
- Liaise with other IT support teams in order to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Review all incidents and service requests assigned to you on a daily basis and follow up or action as appropriate, making record of your action within the Service Desk ticketing system
- Provide assistance in relation to hardware and software testing if required
- Amend Service Desk documentation as appropriate in consultation with the Service Desk Manager
- Perform additional IT support duties as directed
If you thin you match this requirement then APPLY!