Our client is seeking an IT Service Desk / Desktop Support Analyst for a 6 month engagement - based in the CBD.
Your day to day role will be based around the delivery of quality IT support services to clients and managing incident and service requests from your internal clients.
Duties will include:
- Incident management,
- User administration,
- Hardware and software deployment,
- Vendor engagement,
- Outage communications,
- End-user training and other administration tasks
- Strong proven experience in a Service\Help Desk or Desktop Support role, working in a Microsoft environment.
- Demonstrated ability working with IT best practice based on ITIL including the use of an ITIL compliant ITSM tool such as Ivanti Service Manager.
- Proven high level analytical and problem-solving skills to define issues, determine workarounds and the best course of action to address the issue.
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and as a member of a geographically dispersed team, this includes the ability to perform well under pressure, manage competing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge and ability to support the following technologies: Video conferencing facilities, Citrix, Smartphones and end-user infrastructure such as desktops, laptops, printers, tablets, Dictaphones and MFD.
You are required to hold Australian Citizenship to perform this role, so please ONLY apply if you hold Australian Citizenship.
If this is the role you are looking for then please "APPLY NOW" or call Mili on 08 94231400 or email email@example.com