Our Federal Government Client is seeking Service Desk Analysts.
This is a long-term contract for 6 months with 6 months extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- have sound customer service skills, responding promptly to client enquiries and requests;
- be a team player, sharing your knowledge and experience with others
- be able to identify personal development goals and take advantage of development opportunities
- communicate effectively, demonstrating the ability to listen carefully to other in a respectful and polite manner and prepare written work that is accurate and easy to read, and
- use your professional expertise to find workable solutions to problems, gathering relevant information, demonstrating sound judgement and escalating issues appropriately.
- The principal accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Act as the main point of contact for ACIC ICT services, receiving and handling requests for support.
- Respond to a broad range of service requests by providing information to fulfil requests or enable resolution.
- Provide first level investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocate unresolved issues as appropriate.
- Maintain knowledge managements systems and content to meet business needs. Contribute to the creation of support documentation.
- Followed agreed procedures to identify and resolve issues with applications. Manage access to ACIC systems and services.
- Help develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Provide input into change control processes.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 2 years + experience in ICT Service Desk operations
- Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills to enable effective identification and resolution of ICT related issues
- A commitment to customer service and strong work ethic
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience with managing Microsoft Active Directory and Service Now
- An understanding of service management frameworks such as ITIL
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #243580
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.