Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Service Desk Analyst to work on our IT Service Desk to provide a high level of customer service and support to our users.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options until 2024, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Assisting with Incident management and request fulfilment
- Address and resolve basic incidents and requests received via phone, email and our ticketing systems
- Queue management via the department's service management tool
- Win 10 and O365 System Administration
- Basic user training
- Application Support including Office 2016
- Knowledge Base Development
- Responsibility for compiling and troubleshooting issues before progressing to Tier 2/3 teams
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Experience working in a helpdesk environment or similar
- Experience working with Microsoft Server products and Active Directory
- Experience in supporting Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Windows 10.
- Experience in supporting iPhones and iPads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across teams
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures.
- Interested in career development, Self- Development, training and furthering their career
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #209374
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.