The role is the first point of contact for all IT systems, via phone, email, onsite-support, including video conferencing and training and as directed. The role is based in Canberra and may require interstate travel. The hours of operation are 37.5 per week with some out of hours and weekend requirements as directed.
12 month contract with possible 12 month extension. Must have current NV1 clearance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working as a member of a team, providing effective first and limited second level IT support
- Liaise with clients and other areas on technical support issues, problem resolution and assistance, through to resolution.
- Contribute to problem rectification and fault reporting including logging, escalation and coordination with team members and other IT support areas using an ITSM tool.
- Install and configuration software and hardware
- Assist in the development and maintenance of standard operating processes and procedures
- Log, manage and process Incidents and emails in job queues through an ITSM database.
- Perform the installation and configuration of desktop hardware and other devices.
- Must have current NV1 clearance
- Strong experience in the provision of desktop/network support services with the ability to handle an interrupt driven environment meeting deadlines whilst managing day to day requests.
- Demonstrated experience in providing onsite support and working within a Service/Help Desk environment.
- Experience and knowledge in a broad range of technical skills including; Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange, Citrix, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, VPN, Mobility Devices including tablets, Next G, Telephony, and Video Conferencing.
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720