Our Government Client is seeking a Service Desk Analyst to be responsible for delivering first and second level technical support to system users. You will be required to work in conjunction with System Admins and to assist the Service Desk Manager, Technology Services with project work, ad-hoc requests and other duties as directed.
This is a 4-month contract role with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Respond to help desk requests on network environment, escalating requests to the Service Desk Manager or Systems Administrator where appropriate after appropriate troubleshooting has occurred without solution obtained.
- Set up and support of network devices (e.g. printers, scanners, etc), video conferencing and teleconferencing equipment.
- Install and upgrade software applications as requested by ICT managers.
- Research computer, software application and printer support issues to identify solutions.
- Assist users with computer connectivity to the office, both locally and remotely.
- Assist the Service Desk Manager, Technology Services to maintain records of computer hardware and software assets.
- Support of NFSA's telephone system.
- Participate in Technology Services projects as required.
- Training as required to users either 1:1 or more formally in classroom environment
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- A strong customer-focus, excellent client-liaison, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Hands on experience supporting Windows 10 workstations in a mixed Windows Server 2012/ 2016 (File/Print/Directory and application servers) together with laptop and remote connectivity would be an advantage.
- Office application end user support including MS Office 2016 / O365 or the ability to acquire such skills quickly.
- Familiarity with telecommunication equipment including PABX systems and telephony.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 206267
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.