Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a Service Desk resource to work on their IT Service Desk to provide a high level of service and support to our users.
The Service Desk is the primary contact point for any IT issues within the department.
The Service Desk resource will specifically undertake the following duties:
- Assisting with Incident management and request fulfilment for staff
- Address and resolve basic incidents and requests received via phone, email and our ticketing systems
- Queue management via the department's service management tool
- Win 10 System Administration
- Basic user training
- Application Support including Office 2016
- Knowledge Base Development
- Responsibility for compiling and troubleshooting issues before progressing to Tier 2/3 teams
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience working in a helpdesk environment or similar
- Experience working with Microsoft Server products and Active Directory
- Experience in supporting Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Windows 10.
- Experience in supporting iPhones and iPads
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: 204551
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.