Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple Service Desk Analyst for contract opportunities for 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options available and requires candidates to have an NV1 security clearance to apply.
In this position, you will:
- Provide ICT Customer Support through receiving and handling incident and service requests submitted via telephone, email, in-person, or ITSM application, and remediate using standard procedures
- Be expected to learn and perform other rostered Service Desk roles and also write and update Standard Operating Procedures
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Strong a customer service focus with the ability to empathise and prioritise customer's needs
- Demonstrate an ability to work well with a team with excellent communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and a desire to stay up to date with current technologies
- Knowledge and experience in service management practices - ITIL certification highly desirable
- Experience managing Microsoft products and platforms - MCSE, MCSA desirable
- Experience configuring and using IT Service Management Tools - ServiceNow experience highly desirable
- An understanding and experience with cloud platforms system administration - AWS Certified SysOps highly desirable
- Experience managing a virtualised environment
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies
Please note: This role may include after-hours support as operational requirements demand.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 200760