Our client is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their Perth team.
If you have great customer service skills and love helping people resolve their IT issues this role is for you.
- Provide first/second line technical support for end users
- Create and maintain user accounts
- Manage tickets and record information in Service Management tool
- Install and configure new hardware and software
- Escalate issues as necessary
- When required support IT Project work
- Software fault assistance
- Network Port patching
- Conduct analysis, classify and transfer of service tickets to relevant support groups via the service management toolset
- Apply known solutions to customer reported issues
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service environment and supporting a broad range of IT services, including:
a. Network services, both local and wide area;
b. Videoconferencing/IP telephony services;
c. Microsoft Windows-based workstation environments in an Active Directory framework;
d. PC hardware and software installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience in supporting enterprise level IT environments
- Experience in using ticketing systems
- MS products (Active Directory, Exchange, 365)
- MS Office deployment and troubleshooting experience
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Gayle Truslove (08) 9423 1449 (Job Ref: 196508)