About the Company
Our client is a government department requiring a Service Desk Analyst to join the Digital and Technology Services (DTS) Operations team, responsible for managing and resolving technological incidents and requests across the Department
- Relevant experience in a similar technical service desk role within a medium to large organisation.
- Experience working with Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory and a good understanding of networking aspects such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP.
- A strong customer focus and ability to effectively communicate in technical and non-technical language.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver outcomes in a fast paced environment
- Experience with ticket logging tools and documentation such as ServiceNow
- Able to work rotating roster arrangements between Mon-Fri 7:30am - 6:00pm
Skills and experience
- Assist with installations, testing and the upgrade of systems and software including LANs in accordance with NSW standards, policies and operating procedures.
- Provide support services of local area networks, servers, e-mail, corporate systems, applications, hardware and software to ensure the availability of IT services to all program staff.
- Assist users and provide instruction to staff in the use of desktop computer hardware and corporate applications to improve staff productivity.
- Utilise the Helpdesk system to ensure work priorities and time tabling of work to be undertaken so that support can be coordinated effectively.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.